Wednesday 10 June 2009

TAG! Where do I blog?

I was tagged by WinterBlossom's Random Thoughts to do this - thank you. It has been a few days because I haven't really been on here so I shall get straight on and do this.

Where do I blog?
I blog on the sofa in my living room. I usually blog here with a few exceptions (I do the odd post at work or in the garden), the TV is usually on in the background while I write a post on my laptop.

What are you wearing?
Black trousers and a white blouse with blue stripes - see the above comment, I am at work.

Last thing you read?
The last book I read was Breaking Dawn, the last thing I actually read was an email from somebody at work.

Do you nap a lot?
No, it's very rare if I take a nap. If I do take a nap it will be after a huge Sunday roast.

Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband, before we left each other to go to work.

What's your current obsession/ addiction?
It is a brown smokey eye and I have been using either the MAC Holiday 2009 Smokey eye palette or my own combination. I'm obsessed in particular with Satin Taupe eyeshadow because it really suits me and I just love it. I'm also obsessed with the Apprentice, I have begun watching Series 1 on YouTube.

What's for dinner?
My dinner is going to be salad, potatoes and broccoli quiche (yes, I know this is not very exciting).

What was the last thing you bought?
Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Dry Body Mist Light and a Maxfactor False Lash Effect. I'm going to a wedding on Friday and I didn't want my legs to look pale white as I'm wearing a dress. I brought this because it's quick, easy and gives a lovely light glow to the legs which is what I wanted. I brought the MaxFactor Lash Effect because it was on offer and my other one has dried up.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, it's pretty quiet here.

If you could have one superpower what would it be?
It would be the power of persuasion.

What is your favourite weather and why?
The hot weather. I love the sun and I love it when it's hot because it makes me feel happy.

What time do you get up?
I get up at 6:50am. Yuck!

What is you most challenging goal right now?
I am trying to get a new job as I hate my current job.

Something to the person who tagged me.
Her style reminds me of me and some of the things she has said I completely agree with . I love it when she talks about "what she has learnt today".

What is you favorite item of clothing?
I have a brown Punkyfish t-shirt that I love. I don't like to wear it to much because it has started to bobble.

What is your favourite pair of shoes that you go back to over and over?
My Converse trainers but they have a rip in now because I have worn them out (they are also limited edition with flies crawling up one side).

What is the one thing you cannot live without?
I want to say something shallow here - erm. Failing miserably I will say my husband.

What time do you go to bed?
Between 11:30pm - 12:00am

Wake up anywhere where would it be?
Australia!

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: