Monday 9 March 2009

Hello Kitty

I did buy a few things from the Hello Kitty range. When I went to Mac on Thursday I was actually quite surprised I guess. I expected the emphasis to be on the packaging rather than the colours but I actually really liked the colours in this range. When I looked at the lipsticks and lip glosses especially I had difficultly making up my mind what I should buy. I went there thinking I will get Fashion Mews and She Loves Candy lip gloss, however, I really liked Most Popular because it's a lovely deep plum/berry colour (a colour I thought I would love to wear) and Sweet Strawberry.

I wasn't drawn to any of the eyeshadow palettes, out of the two I would choose Too Dolly, but I found myself thinking it would be a set of shadows I would hardly use and if I really wanted to I could make up a palette just like it from Mac's permanent colours making a few alterations to fit my taste.

I decided to buy Fashion Mews, Most Popular, Tippy blush and Pink Fish. The lipsticks look really nice as I had hoped, I tried Tippy blush over the weekend and I am really pleased with the way it looks on me (Tippy is a deep pink with a sheen to it), nicely surprised by it because it looks nicer than I thought it would. Pink Fish lip conditioner gives a nice light pink colour to the lips. There is not a lot to say about this, maybe I was sucked in by the packaging on this and the way the colour looks in the little jar....

No comments: