Tuesday 7 April 2009

Superdrug Voucher

If any of you guys from the UK shop in Superdrug, you may or may not know this already but you probably get a voucher (it looks like a receipt) everytime you shop in there that you pay little or no attention to. It looks like this:

I used to chuck these away, thinking they were rubbish until an assistant told me that if I logged onto the website that’s on the voucher (superdrugfeedback.com), filled in the short survey and wrote the code on the voucher on completion, you will get 10% off your next shop. I was also told that you can do this as many times as you like as long as you have one of these vouchers. The only thing with this is that you need to spend £10 or more and it cannot be used on multiple buys such as 2 for 1’s. Every time I get one of these, I fill in the online survey and use my 10% off. It really is worth doing.

I just thought I would share this with you guys.

No comments: