Monday 27 April 2009

The £20 challenge

I was inspired by Kelanjo's YouTube video and Panda Does Makeup's blog post to do Kelanjo's idea of the £20 Challenge. The challenge is having just £20 to spend on cosmetics and seeing how much you can buy with that amount of money. I think I did this at the wrong time because there are not many offers on at the moment (there is a 3 for 2 on Revlon and Prestige have an offer on some of their bronzers but that's about it) so all the things I brought were all things I wanted without any offers attached (apart from the 10% Superdrug discount). Anyway, today I got things that I would normally look at and put back but this gave me the "excuse" to buy a few things that I wanted. Anyway here's what I got:


Sleek's The Original eyeshadow palette (£4.87)

Sleek - Ink Pot in Dominatrix (£3.91)

Eyeko Beauty - Eyeko cream (£4.88)

Eyeko Beauty - Pretty Polish for neat nails (£1.94)

Eyeko Beauty - Pink Polish for neon nails (£1.94)

Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in No3 Just Peachy (£3.91)

This little lot came to £19.69 because I got a 10% discount on the items I brought from Superdrug. I was very pleased with everything I got, there was something very satisfying about getting a few things that I wanted without it costing a fortune and it was a really enjoyable thing to do.

No comments: