Wednesday 6 May 2009

My April Favourites!

There are not many of these this month.

Lily Lolo Foundation – I love this foundation – I don’t think I can say that enough. It works really well with my skin, this is the foundation I now go to everyday.

MAC Satin Taupe eye shadow – This is the eye shadow I have been picking up when I want to feel good, it really suits me and I love it! I've had this a little while but I've suddenly realised how much I love it!

Urban Decay Shakedown eye shadow – This is not an eye shadow that I thought would have suited me as it’s a green eye shadow with a dark undertone. I wear this as a daytime shadow and it really makes my eyes stand out.

MSF in Perfect Topping – I have been using this as a highlight and it looks fantastic, high lights the cheeks and the cheek bones really well and doesn’t show up my pores or my fine lines. This is perhaps my favourite highlighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Satin Taupe and Perfect Topping are also part of my April favorites. They are amazing! ♥