Thursday 19 February 2009

Tag! A Few Random Questions About Beauty

I was tagged by Lazula80 to do this tag, so enjoy!

What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear? Silver

What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? A lipstick

What’s your favourite makeup look – high drama OR natural? Definietly high drama, I love experimenting with different intense looks. To be honest when I do a natural look, I like something to stand out (if I do natural eyes for example I will put on a dramatic lipstick).

Which feature do you play up the most? My eyes

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? My skin

Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? I can't do this, sorry. (For instance with Mac I love their eyeshadows but i'm not keen on their foundations but i love Nars for their blushers and foundations).

Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? Benefit's Some Kind-a Gorgeous

Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Studio Fix Powder Foundation because it brought me out in spots.

One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Colouring my hair, I would never do this myself.

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? I would pay for anything to be done if I could afford it.

One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Try vaseline to condition your lashes, mine are now longer because i do this and you should condition them anyway if you wear mascara a lot because it will keep them healthier and conditioned.

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Always remove make up at the end of the day before going to sleep because otherwise you are damaging your skin.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this if you want to.

Bye
Kloey7

No comments: