Wednesday 18 February 2009

TAG! Products I am Using Right Now!

Hi,

I was tagged by Mizz Worthy to do this - this is my first tag! Thank you Mizz Worthy!

Shampoo - Elvive, the colour protecting one
Conditioner - Elvive, the colour protecting one
Styling - Remington Shine Therapy straightener and Mark Hill Heat Protection spray
Shower gel - An imperial leather one at the moment
Body Moisturiser - Soap and Glory Body Butter
Deodrant - a Nivea one
Fake Tan - I don't use it on a regular basis, when I do use it I choose Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer mist for face and body.

Cleanser - Simple Facial Gel Wash or Simple Cleansing wipes or any cleansing wipes that are on offer.
Eye Make Up Remover - No7 Cleanse and Care Eye Make Up Remover
Exfoliator - Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

Primer - Mac's Prep and Prime
Foundation - Nars Oil Free Foundation (loving this!)
Foundation brush - Mac 187
Concealer - Mac's Studio Finish concealer in NW20
Powder - Mac's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in medium
Blusher - Nars Deep Throat, Orgasm or Sin
Bronzer - Nars Laguna, Benefit's 10
Highlighter - Nars Albatross, Benefit's 10

Eyeshadow base - UDPP
Eyeshadows - Satin Taupe, Star Violet, Expensive pink, Silver pigment to name a few
Eyeliner - Clinique Brush On Cream liner in True Black or Smoke Grey
Eyelash curler - Not sure about the brand, it's a heated one and it was from my Secret Santa at work
Eyelash base - I don't use these
Mascara - Max Factor False Lash Effect
Lipstick - Barry M's 129, YSL Volupte in No1 and Benefit's Silky Finish lipstick in Skinny Dip
Lipgloss - Nars Turkish Delight (regardless of my post below I love this)
Nail colour - I don't paint my nails very often.

I think that's it for now.

I tag Lips and Lashes and Lazula80.

Bye

1 comment:

mizzworthy said...

I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for doing the tag! xxx